Παρασκευή 22 Οκτωβρίου 2010

Diary entry 0:Here i come from the shades

hi i am commmonly known as peris,the lunatic,the vampire or the retard with nintedo DS.I created this blog because i like writting and drawing and in no case i created it to publish things for others.I just want to have my toughts and art saved somewhere except my computer.Thank u for understanding.Here i will share my beliefs.

____________________________________________________________________________
~GOTH::To me, a goth is someone who sees life in a different perspective; someone who can see beauty in something that others cannot. I see beauty in darkness and the exploration of the darkest part of the human soul. I cannot even say how many times people have come up to me asking me if I'm depressed and emo(yeah those stupid people who wanna kill themselves). I always have to tell them No, this is just how I choose to express my self. I can forgive such comments from people who are ignorant about the subject and try to dispel their stereotype ideas. But more annoying still are those that call themselves goth yet know very little of what it actually means. Who says that to be goth you have to ALWAYS wear black clothes, pins, chains, black makeup,and act suicidal and anti-social? By confining ourselves to this behavior and wardrobe, we limit ourselves and become just another group of close-minded people who will only accept those that act and look like us. If we claim to be different in our outlook in life and death, we should also be rational and open minded individuals who, instead of shutting everyone else out, we try to understand them as we wish they understood us. Well, I've written too much for now. Stop.


INTERESTS(some are what i like to others)
~Music
~Art
~Literature
~Black clothing
~Light colored makeup
~Pale skin
~Unusual hair-styles
~Body piercing
~Long black nails
~Myths,fantasy,magic etc
~Victorian & Medieval life
~Photographs
~Traveling
~Silver jewelry
~Vampires
~Tattoos
~Velvet
~Silk
~Cats
~Black & Red Roses
~Candles
~Church Organs
~Guitars
~Violins
~Full moon
~Night
~Fog
~Rain
~Storms
~Nature
~Cemeteries
~Angels on tombstones
~Old things
~Silence
~Coffee
~Cigarettes
~Loneliness
~Ravens and crows
~Sweet red/black wine
~macabre
~black chocolate
~Strange people and events
~Places where you can dress however u want(Tokio?)
~Windy cold autumn days
~Dark mysterious twilight
~Many gray clouds covering the sky
~Strange ancient forbbiden places
~Walking at night and sleeping in the day
~Pain & pleasure mixed..(no sadism no sick thingies)
~halloween
(photo found on net,doesnt belong to me)

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου