Πέμπτη 21 Ιουνίου 2012

Diary entry 4:Memories of the past

Memories are the most important experience in a man's life.The bigger the number you collected,the more wise you are.
This last year,it was a period collecting mine,and i feel wiser now and stronger.I cant hide you i met love,i was betrayed,i was broken and felt despair.I am not sure if i ever can have someone to love me eternally with no regrets,since i have the curse of the vampire,cursed to be alone and walk in the road of eternity with no salvation.Maybe the only sanctuary is death since love turns its back on me?Maybe patience is the best friend and i should listen?I cant know.All i know is that my heart is not cold yet,and from my experiences it has many wounds.These wounds thought will be cured with new memories and people in my life.Theres hope.I hope it wont be killed in time and i remain empty.
I hope the ice melts with the love that burns like sun.This will lead either to a happy ending or another memory of pain that will make me stronger.Who knows?All we know is that it wont kill me.Memories are my weapon,a dangerous lethal one.May we all be blessed to feel joy...

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου